Monday 20 September 2010

Three Original Ideas

1.       Baha Men -  Who Let the Dogs Out?

For this track I would use 2-3 performers for the singing and possibly a group of people when the chorus is in full flow. When the chorus is being sung “Who let the dogs out” I would use a close up on one of the actors to show them singing this would be the same for some parts of the barking. When the singers are in shot I would use a low camera angle that looks up to the singers.

I would also want to include some of the actors playing the instruments within the video, I would use the instruments at school to help with this and therefore this part of the video would be inside. I would want the rest of the filming to be done outside.




2.       Stardust – The music sounds better with you



For this video I would want to use 2 or 3 actors. As there aren’t many lyrics I would want there to be some sort of story line to the video. My original idea would be to have the 3 actors walking down the road having a laugh on the way to play football, and I would want this not at real speed but at a slower pace. They will then start playing football, within the video there will be clips of the actors shooting passing and tackling each other. For the camera angles I would use a side on view that follows the ball/person.

I would also use clips of a singer singing the song throughout the video.  Costumes would be a football kit. I may also film people playing the instruments indoors to give some variety to the video.



3.       U2 – Beautiful Day



As this song has got more lyrics to it than the other 2 songs I would probably try to relate to the lyrics more than I would with the other songs. Costumes for this song would be smart casual, parts of the vide would be at a slower pace and when it gets to the chorus it would be shown at normal pace

No comments:

Post a Comment